Sky FlyFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sky FlyFF

[Vote Here]
Flyff

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SkyFlyff money isseus

Go down 
+2
Rob
joeydriehuis
6 posters
AuthorMessage
joeydriehuis
Sky Member
joeydriehuis

SkyFlyff money isseus Empty
PostSubject: SkyFlyff money isseus   SkyFlyff money isseus Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:09 am

Im starting this discusion as i see alot of poeple in-game asking for a perin , Since the wipe the starting penya has been 100k as we all know you cant do lot with it .
In the beginner lvls the money drop wont be to high but ones you get in azria the money rates will be very high.
Myself asked some GM for a perin and they wont give ( Means the GMs are very trust worth to the server ) If you whant the penya to be different plz post here but dont make fun of this server , since this is the only GOOD server out there.

Thank you

Joey sparkle
Back to top Go down
Rob
Game Master
Game Master
Rob

PostSubject: Re: SkyFlyff money isseus   SkyFlyff money isseus Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:24 am

Penya will not be different.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/robstpeterspage
gladiatorstyle
Sky Member
gladiatorstyle

PostSubject: Re: SkyFlyff money isseus   SkyFlyff money isseus Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:31 am

i am lvl 58 and hunting mobs lvl 80 and they wont drop money. at what lvl do they drop money?
Back to top Go down
nazgul

nazgul

PostSubject: Re: SkyFlyff money isseus   SkyFlyff money isseus Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:47 am

gladiatorstyle wrote:
i am lvl 58 and hunting mobs lvl 80 and they wont drop money. at what lvl do they drop money?

Ones around and below you're level. I was killing level 55 mobs at 59 and they dropped a good amount of money. Try doing that, you not only get money plus you get pretty good exp.
Back to top Go down
sheena

PostSubject: Re: SkyFlyff money isseus   SkyFlyff money isseus Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:54 pm

Yeah, starting with only 100k penya won't get much.. not to mention the Azria tickets cost soooo much!! So I tried going to dungeons. I noticed the monsters there drop a good amount of money. I'm lvl 65 killing lvl 54 totemo look a-like in the St. Morning area dungeon. The highest amount i got in one kill was about 90K. ^^ Worked for me -- hopefully it'll work for you!
Back to top Go down
Felix123456
Sky Member

PostSubject: Re: SkyFlyff money isseus   SkyFlyff money isseus Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 3:37 pm

HI
Is The Server Laggy or no
Back to top Go down
gladiatorstyle
Sky Member
gladiatorstyle

PostSubject: Re: SkyFlyff money isseus   SkyFlyff money isseus Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:29 pm

no it isnt some times but the most time is it on full speed.
Back to top Go down
joeydriehuis
Sky Member
joeydriehuis

PostSubject: Re: SkyFlyff money isseus   SkyFlyff money isseus Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 3:54 am

Ok thx for the money tips :P! Hope some new people in here read it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SkyFlyff money isseus   SkyFlyff money isseus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SkyFlyff money isseus
Page 1 of 1