Sky FlyFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sky FlyFF

[Vote Here]
Flyff

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

help logging in

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dustyhobo

help logging in Empty
PostSubject: help logging in   help logging in Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:53 pm

hi...i click login it goes to pick my character and i click accept, then it says connecting please wait and nothing happens.i waited for about 10 min and nothing it stayed like that.can someone help me with this please. sleepy mad mad help help help
Back to top Go down
Felix123456
Sky Member

help logging in Empty
PostSubject: Re: help logging in   help logging in Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 3:07 pm

what you do to register??
Back to top Go down
Eowyn
Game Master
Game Master
Eowyn

help logging in Empty
PostSubject: Re: help logging in   help logging in Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 3:09 pm

dustyhobo wrote:
hi...i click login it goes to pick my character and i click accept, then it says connecting please wait and nothing happens.i waited for about 10 min and nothing it stayed like that.can someone help me with this please. sleepy mad mad help help help

The server World is Down... for this u cant log in
Back to top Go down
dustyhobo

help logging in Empty
PostSubject: Re: help logging in   help logging in Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 3:12 pm

oki thank you Eowyn
Back to top Go down
dustyhobo

help logging in Empty
PostSubject: Re: help logging in   help logging in Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 3:17 pm

and what i did to rgister was i clicked register on the patcher thing made the acc got to lvl 15 had to go and now it wont let me in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

help logging in Empty
PostSubject: Re: help logging in   help logging in Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

help logging in
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sky FlyFF :: General Discussion-
Jump to: