Sky FlyFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sky FlyFF

[Vote Here]
Flyff

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wrong ID? at login

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HondaBoy

Wrong ID? at login Empty
PostSubject: Wrong ID? at login   Wrong ID? at login Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 6:40 pm

Hey I'm new to skyflyff and I got it to load and everything..but when I get to the login screen it keep's saying Wrong ID when it's the one I registered to any idea's? I also confirmed my ID on the email.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Game Master
Game Master
Rob

Wrong ID? at login Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrong ID? at login   Wrong ID? at login Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 6:58 pm

Hi. You did not follow the instructions correctly. You need to first have Hamachi up and sign into the right server. There are many. After that, you need to make your in-game account on the main site which would be in the Announcements section of the forum. Please read my F.A.Q. there, the main site will be in it. I'll leave this unlocked if you are stuck or have anymore questions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/robstpeterspage
HondaBoy

Wrong ID? at login Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrong ID? at login   Wrong ID? at login Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:11 pm

Ahh sorry about that...

I feel stupid now...
Back to top Go down
Rob
Game Master
Game Master
Rob

Wrong ID? at login Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrong ID? at login   Wrong ID? at login Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:29 pm

Nah... don't. x3 Many people are having trouble with it. lol Don't kick yourself. ^_^;

Locked since answer has been answered.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/robstpeterspage
Sponsored content

Wrong ID? at login Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrong ID? at login   Wrong ID? at login Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wrong ID? at login
Page 1 of 1