Sky FlyFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sky FlyFF

[Vote Here]
Flyff

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum Mod Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Danzou

Danzou

Forum Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Forum Mod Application   Forum Mod Application Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 4:19 pm

[NOTE: Changed Account to Sai]

Name: Francisco Sáenz

Experience: Forum Roll's Admin/Moderator (Excelent Ortography, Behavior and Mood)

Why shoud you be GM or Forum Mod: First to all, i'm going to introduce myself. My name is Fran, many people call me Franky (weird). I'm 18 years old. I'm from Spain (Europe). Living in Panamá because of familiar troubles (no comments). My love to the forums started when i was 14th. I'm viced to that kind of forums that you call (roll) so i improved exceptionally my quality of writting (ortography) and talking. I can said, i have a serious attitude and a nice joke sense. I speak 3 languages (Spanish, English, Mandarin). I'm taking a career of Technology near my streets (Technology University) with a nice variety of qualified instructors most of them from Howard's University. I'm almost 5 hours daily connected nor to weekends that i spend my time at 14+ hours (it's my career). Of course it's a excuse to my mom (xD). I spend most of my time in graphic studies (PhotoStudio) creating signs and Fan-Art's. Actually, i think i'll be helpful to this community independently of the humor of people. I apply justice whenever it is needed, i'm not a corrupt person (so i'm not getting purchased or sold). I help whenever it is needed and i punish whenever users misbehave, not following rules properly.

I can say, i spend much of my time in the house, so that leave us that i have no life (not really funny) but even though, i'm happy with all my situations. Like my mother says, the best place to spend the real time is your house (really?). I affirm that.

I'm a Naturo (Manga-Anime) FAN. I'm always following all of the new releases. Even though i'm older, i like to spend some of my time getting busy with this stuff (really kills my social life).

I can say, i'm a money waster. I spend money in all games i join (souns weird). This must sound dumb, but... i wasted 1000$ in Flyff? (No comments). Some of them were: Rappelz, GunZ Ijji, ShotOnline, Ragnarok (Private Servers).

Also, i can contribute in graphic designs to the forum (helpful) and to improve the quality of hand-writting the community uses mistaking. Getting finished, i'm an old player of Flyff, Level 110 BillPoster (1 Year & Half) experience (If it helps). So that give me enough knowledge to help in-and-out game. Wishing this helps.

Thank You,
Fran

Last edited by Danzou on Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rob
Game Master
Game Master
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Forum Mod Application   Forum Mod Application Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:12 pm

Very nice application. Thoroughly explained. I'll check with the rest of the team about getting another forum moderator. As of the moment, please remember that you're still a member of the game. Do not go around applying to other peoples applications.

+1
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/robstpeterspage
Eowyn
Game Master
Game Master
Eowyn

PostSubject: Re: Forum Mod Application   Forum Mod Application Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 5:37 am

Jope, muy buena Application... espero q los muchachos te den el apoyo para que seas forum moderator :>

+2
Back to top Go down
Sai

Sai

PostSubject: Re: Forum Mod Application   Forum Mod Application Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 2:42 pm

[NOTICE] Changed to this account because of bug problems.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Mod Application   Forum Mod Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Mod Application
Page 1 of 1