Sky FlyFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sky FlyFF

[Vote Here]
Flyff

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GM and Forum Admin Resignation Farewell

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Glen
Game Master
Game Master
Glen

GM and Forum Admin Resignation Farewell Empty
PostSubject: GM and Forum Admin Resignation Farewell   GM and Forum Admin Resignation Farewell Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 10:26 am

So.. Basically I have no time for sky or even FlyFF Or even myself.
Schools is short but i got a job now and basically i got a Life, so I uninstal FlyFF

I'll be around on Msn.

Quick shoutouts.

Rob, damn how long we knew each other lol anyway hopefully You'll do my job for me and replace me. Even though i didnt do a very good job hunget

Jhay (Admin) damn dude seriously keep up the good work on this server and It will go far. and Thanks alot for giving me this chance for GM and Forums and all

Kenan, shut the fuck up ridi lol, joke lang anywaym Your still gay but cool still gay though ahaha keep up the good work pare

Eowyn, we barely spoke to each other or knew each other but You seem to be doing a good job and Everyone calls you Mommy haha

IceCr3am - Maybe the only member i liked in Sky lmao, But yeah stay cool and keep singing that choclate rain

And those to I forgot Sorry and Thanks to all

and sorry for errors i just did this less than a minute

-Glen
Back to top Go down
https://skyflyff.forumotion.com
Eowyn
Game Master
Game Master
Eowyn

PostSubject: Re: GM and Forum Admin Resignation Farewell   GM and Forum Admin Resignation Farewell Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 10:36 am

Awwwwww... Dont go Plz :<

sad
Back to top Go down
skyblade09
Sky Member

PostSubject: Re: GM and Forum Admin Resignation Farewell   GM and Forum Admin Resignation Farewell Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 10:03 pm

Gahh.... do you think i DON'T life? damnit i PK U IN RL I STILL HAVE A JOB AND SCHOOL + GOING SOMEWHERE AND YOU"RE SUCH A NOOOOOOOOOOB WEAK!! <3... Lol Joke..... hehehehe..
Good Luck Glentot..

Keep Up The Good Work And Stay Cool.. man Takecare

Thanks,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM and Forum Admin Resignation Farewell   GM and Forum Admin Resignation Farewell Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GM and Forum Admin Resignation Farewell
Page 1 of 1