Sky FlyFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sky FlyFF

[Vote Here]
Flyff

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Post Box is BUGT!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Samael(old)

Samael(old)

The Post Box is BUGT!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: The Post Box is BUGT!!!!!!!!!   The Post Box is BUGT!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 2:54 pm

Also i have send from my Merc. Hero the level 60 set for magician that mal i have made +9 (where i have it became from , ask gm ;-))

and as i came on with my other char the items was all not in the letters and so i have lost my level 60 magician male +9 set (complet+9) and 90sunstones i have lost too beacause i have send them too^^ because i want to macke the set +10

report:

Maynchare: Samael (from this char i have send it)
second char.: ElementKILLS (who must became the set and the suns)
the set was for level 60 Magician MALE and was +9 every part of it, and 90 suns are lost buy the transfer too.

Also NO ONE USE PLS THE POST BOX (RED PST BOXES IN EACH TOWN)

and game-admin pls restore the items =( ich have wann them on an EVENT =(

would be gratefule if it goes fats^^

mfg Samael /(ElementKILLS)
Back to top Go down
kitsume25
Sky Member
kitsume25

PostSubject: Re: The Post Box is BUGT!!!!!!!!!   The Post Box is BUGT!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 9:06 pm

Well that's good to know, it could be because of people using postbox to transfer money from lvl 1's to their higher account a little too often if you ask me, i'm not pointing any fingers or anything ^^v
Back to top Go down
PorcelainDoll
Sky Member
PorcelainDoll

PostSubject: Re: The Post Box is BUGT!!!!!!!!!   The Post Box is BUGT!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 9:11 pm

*cough*

I agree with Kitsume.
Also reports should be put in the correct section.
"Off Topic" Meaning lets take a break from all this game talk, and move on something NOT related.
Reports should be made in the section accordingly..

https://skyflyff.forumotion.com/general-discussion-f4/all-bugsproblems-and-not-working-things-that-we-need-to-fixed-post-here-t67.htm

Not to be rude at all but, Read a little more. Complain a little less :>

-Lexx
Back to top Go down
Glen
Game Master
Game Master
Glen

PostSubject: Re: The Post Box is BUGT!!!!!!!!!   The Post Box is BUGT!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 9:11 pm

kitsume25 wrote:
Well that's good to know, it could be because of people using postbox to transfer money from lvl 1's to their higher account a little too often if you ask me, i'm not pointing any fingers or anything ^^v

haha she said it all
Back to top Go down
https://skyflyff.forumotion.com
kitsume25
Sky Member
kitsume25

PostSubject: Re: The Post Box is BUGT!!!!!!!!!   The Post Box is BUGT!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 9:20 pm

Amen!
Back to top Go down
Avaster
Sky Member
Avaster

PostSubject: Re: The Post Box is BUGT!!!!!!!!!   The Post Box is BUGT!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:02 pm

The coder's aware, and this bug will be fixed as soon as possible, just be patient and relax, and the Game Masters/Administrators, will help you whenever possible.

* Thanks for your time, and understanding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Post Box is BUGT!!!!!!!!!   The Post Box is BUGT!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Post Box is BUGT!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1