Sky FlyFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sky FlyFF

[Vote Here]
Flyff

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....

Go down 
+26
return00
Altomo
divinebetlog
wejrox
sheena
tialel001
Samael.
andy
Haru_The_Angel
Admin Sky
deadmetal56
servalio
Eowyn
Rob
uno23
gladiatorstyle
killers899
kraidia
omgitsyouoy
Flohness
Glen
Sapphy
Jess
ErnieBoy06
sanoske911
CaptainGlaphan
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
CaptainGlaphan
Game Master
Game Master
CaptainGlaphan

All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE.... Empty
PostSubject: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE.... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:57 pm

Rules For Posting a Bugged or Broken Things in the Game

1:Post The Bug/Broken or not Working
2:Make Sure That it is Really a Bug or Broken
3:Put Atleast a Screenshot of it or a Proof that
it is really bugged or broken...please POST it as soon as possible Thanks
Back to top Go down
sanoske911

All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE.... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:40 pm

For some reason my skill slots to chain my skills together is located off screen. I cant use any skills at the moment so....any ideas?[

img]https://2img.net/h/i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/sanoske911/Clipboard01-1.jpg[/img]
Back to top Go down
ErnieBoy06

PostSubject: GM jhay.....   All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 5:29 am

PLS PAKI AYOS NAMAN PO ACCOUNT KO 2 TIMES NA NDE KO MAPASOK SA INGAME GALING AKO SA Volcano TAPOS PAG TELE AYUN AYAW NG PUMASOK SA GAME PLS NAMAN PO PAKIAYOS>>>>>ito name ng karater ko

Job:BillPoster
Level:113
InGameName:AizleKaye

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :pale: :pale: :pale: :pale: :pale: :pale: :pale: :pale: :pale: :pale: :pale: :pale: :pale: :pale: :pale: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no:
Back to top Go down
CaptainGlaphan
Game Master
Game Master
CaptainGlaphan

PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 8:21 am

sanoske911 wrote:
For some reason my skill slots to chain my skills together is located off screen. I cant use any skills at the moment so....any ideas?[

img]https://2img.net/h/i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/sanoske911/Clipboard01-1.jpg[/img]
Did u Download the skyflyff launcher? or u still use the loader? Use the Skyflyff launcher in order to mke ur action slot work...
Back to top Go down
Jess

PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE.... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:14 pm

Well, theres this bugg, whenever i Hop someone in the arena, it takes away all the penya. Well, basically we cant kill people in arena, its like when we are in the arena, we have unlimited Hp. =S

Blasphemy
Back to top Go down
Sapphy

Sapphy

PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE.... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:40 pm

There are some problems with the skills, that when I finish a skill, and press finish, one or two other skills that was already been done, turns back to the gray pictures.
And sometimes when we trade, the items doesn't show in our invents after we press confirm, and we'll have to relog everytime that happens so that the item appears.
That's some bugs that I found, if there's more, I'll post again.
Thanks. C=

Sapphy desu~
Back to top Go down
Glen
Game Master
Game Master
Glen

PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE.... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:51 pm

sapphy wrote:
There are some problems with the skills, that when I finish a skill, and press finish, one or two other skills that was already been done, turns back to the gray pictures.
And sometimes when we trade, the items doesn't show in our invents after we press confirm, and we'll have to relog everytime that happens so that the item appears.
That's some bugs that I found, if there's more, I'll post again.
Thanks. C=

Sapphy desu~

Thanks Sapphy and Jess
Back to top Go down
https://skyflyff.forumotion.com
Flohness
Sky Member
Flohness

PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE.... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 4:28 am

Maybe this is rather pointless... but using the collector in the fields to collect gems only works once. After that the bar will fill to max but no items are collected... battery empties anyway =/
Back to top Go down
CaptainGlaphan
Game Master
Game Master
CaptainGlaphan

PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE.... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 8:21 am

Flohness wrote:
Maybe this is rather pointless... but using the collector in the fields to collect gems only works once. After that the bar will fill to max but no items are collected... battery empties anyway =/

Hm why would u need to Collect anyways? i mean if u need sunstone theirs 1 forsale u need lightning card or etc Theirs forsale
:( So Why Bother Fixing the useless one When we can fix the Usefull One Like Pang Buffer(Which is Almost Done) or Making ultimate
Back to top Go down
Glen
Game Master
Game Master
Glen

PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE.... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 8:28 am

Flohness wrote:

Lol it is pointless

Read CaptainGlaphans for Point Proven :roll:
Back to top Go down
Flohness
Sky Member
Flohness

PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE.... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:49 pm

Is dualing bannable?

I mean like in having 2 PCs and going online with both... I hope not... old GMs in eFlyFF didn't really like that xD

Wells... I got one PC running - farming with the collector
while playing on the other... that's why I asked :oops:

And now for a real bug : as mentioned before the skill slot will only execute one skill, then going back to normal attacks and sometimes firing the second or third skill randomly... it is really weird XD
Oh and... the monsters in the Mines do not attack... But maybe you can leave that one until more important bugs have been removed :lol!:
Back to top Go down
CaptainGlaphan
Game Master
Game Master
CaptainGlaphan

PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE.... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 8:04 pm

Flohness wrote:
Is dualing bannable?

I mean like in having 2 PCs and going online with both... I hope not... old GMs in eFlyFF didn't really like that xD

Wells... I got one PC running - farming with the collector
while playing on the other... that's why I asked :oops:

And now for a real bug : as mentioned before the skill slot will only execute one skill, then going back to normal attacks and sometimes firing the second or third skill randomly... it is really weird XD
Oh and... the monsters in the Mines do not attack... But maybe you can leave that one until more important bugs have been removed :lol!:
Why would u need to collect anyway? like i said Lightning cards and sunstone are for sale on NPC's

BUG:Well im not sure what's wrong mybe its about the Hamachi or lag...
Back to top Go down
Flohness
Sky Member
Flohness

PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 4:30 am

So I take it dualing is ok with you guys kiss
Back to top Go down
omgitsyouoy

PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 4:28 pm

for some reason when i kill mobs i dont get drops. i was lvl 36 killing totemias and after killing about 15+ totemias i finally got some drops. and it also did the same thing when i went to giggles at lvl 28. and is the mobs falling from the sky a bug?

and when i buy something like darkon 1 blinkwing, and it says ''user id already exists'' is that normal/supposed to happen?

i would have pics but i didnt c this thread til game went pop lol. and with the mobs i guess you would have 2 be there wile i kill them cuz then u culd say ''oh you proly already pickd them up''
Back to top Go down
Glen
Game Master
Game Master
Glen

PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 8:07 pm

Flohness wrote:
So I take it dualing is ok with you guys kiss

Yes its fine

dont abuse it
Back to top Go down
kraidia

kraidia

PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE.... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:49 am

okay so i got this crazy bug when i went in the desert dungeon. my account was stuck for 10-15min then i log on and everything is gray except my skillbar and etc. i cant play and when i open my inventory and click a blinkwing to attempt to get out of the gray area the game closes.

well i guess i wont be able to play that character anymore >.<
Back to top Go down
killers899

PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE.... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:22 am

Ok this is weird but when i start my hamachi i get this error.
it happend when i go to turn it on.
it says
"Mediatation server has rejected your log in request"

what does that actualy mean o.O
Back to top Go down
gladiatorstyle
Sky Member
gladiatorstyle

PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE.... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:55 am

you have to reinstal it than it works again
Back to top Go down
uno23

PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE.... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:26 pm

hey guys i have a problem with the login when i will login there is " can not connect to the game ,please check the network" what shall i do????

PLEASE HELP MEEEE!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Game Master
Game Master
Rob

PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE.... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:35 pm

uno23. If you're having technical difficulties, please refrain from posting in this thread. This was designed for bugs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/robstpeterspage
Flohness
Sky Member
Flohness

PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE.... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:35 pm

kraidia wrote:
okay so i got this crazy bug when i went in the desert dungeon. my account was stuck for 10-15min then i log on and everything is gray except my skillbar and etc. i cant play and when i open my inventory and click a blinkwing to attempt to get out of the gray area the game closes.

I had that too... luckily i asked Jhay and he teleported me back to town... So I suppose you should look if a GM is on, then change to your "lost" char and /say one of the GMs o.o
Back to top Go down
Flohness
Sky Member
Flohness

PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE.... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:37 pm

uno23 wrote:
hey guys i have a problem with the login when i will login there is " can not connect to the game ,please check the network" what shall i do????

PLEASE HELP MEEEE!!!!

That usually means the Login Server is down sweat
Back to top Go down
kraidia

kraidia

PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE.... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:03 pm

Flohness wrote:
kraidia wrote:

I had that too... luckily i asked Jhay and he teleported me back to town... So I suppose you should look if a GM is on, then change to your "lost" char and /say one of the GMs o.o

Thanks, now all i gotta do is wait for the login server to come back up
Back to top Go down
Eowyn
Game Master
Game Master
Eowyn

PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE.... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:39 am

ok this is a Possible new bug.... All players are trapped inside another 1

All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE.... Flyff011

If they talk is like me talk

All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE.... Flyff012

if they spam skill the same

All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE.... Flyff013
Back to top Go down
servalio
Sky Member
servalio

PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE.... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:44 am

this is crazy^^
im jupiter :o
i hope this isnt the end of this pretty server
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next