Sky FlyFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sky FlyFF

[Vote Here]
Flyff

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....

Go down 
+26
return00
Altomo
divinebetlog
wejrox
sheena
tialel001
Samael.
andy
Haru_The_Angel
Admin Sky
deadmetal56
servalio
Eowyn
Rob
uno23
gladiatorstyle
killers899
kraidia
omgitsyouoy
Flohness
Glen
Sapphy
Jess
ErnieBoy06
sanoske911
CaptainGlaphan
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Eowyn
Game Master
Game Master
Eowyn

All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:46 am

servalio wrote:
this is crazy^^
im jupiter :o
i hope this isnt the end of this pretty server

No i think Jhay or Glen only need restart the server.
Back to top Go down
servalio
Sky Member
servalio

All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:49 am

and how long we must wait ? sigh
Back to top Go down
deadmetal56
Sky Member
deadmetal56

PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:52 am

Erm... ok i dont know what it is but ive notice every other day a server part has gone down E.G. login server etc. It doesnt bother me that much but was just being nosy. =)
Back to top Go down
Eowyn
Game Master
Game Master
Eowyn

PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:53 am

idk sad

i hope not much time

go there and chat https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/13/09/84/35/flyff013.jpg
Back to top Go down
Eowyn
Game Master
Game Master
Eowyn

PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:55 am

deadmetal56 wrote:
Erm... ok i dont know what it is but ive notice every other day a server part has gone down E.G. login server etc. It doesnt bother me that much but was just being nosy. =)

Yeh we know but ppl need understand we are news .....
Back to top Go down
Eowyn
Game Master
Game Master
Eowyn

PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:56 am

servalio wrote:
Eowyn wrote:
idk sad

i hope not much time

go there and chat https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/13/09/84/35/flyff013.jpg

this is a picture..

sorry bad link http://xat.com/SkyFlyForFun
Back to top Go down
omgitsyouoy

PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:20 pm

eowyn i have the same problem as you sometimes. just try jumping when you dont see anything, and move forward a bit when you want to get on your board and try again. :p hope this solves it for you
Back to top Go down
Admin Sky
Admin
Admin
Admin Sky

PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:21 pm

...This will be the Answer.. about some delay/lags or skills bugs

The Hoster Spec of computer server is not good enough to host that much of players. I'm just using a Laptop
with 1GB RAM, 120GB Hard drive, Processor 1.73Ghz ..
which is everything is low that's why we're Getting too much bugs in game.. Hopefully once me and my team finished everything on this i might open the donation thread that anyone can donate to help our server to be stable..

Lets Help Each Other

Peace!!
Back to top Go down
Haru_The_Angel

Haru_The_Angel

PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:00 pm

Hello, um.. when i try to log in, it keeps crashing when i select my charecter.

And i have hamachi up and logged in.
Back to top Go down
Admin Sky
Admin
Admin
Admin Sky

PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:50 pm

It Might be Your character had something on it Or someone in game is wearing an Over Upgrade items and it spawn to your login spawn that's all i can see happen all the time....
Back to top Go down
andy

PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 5:02 pm

Haru_The_Angel wrote:
Hello, um.. when i try to log in, it keeps crashing when i select my charecter.

And i have hamachi up and logged in.
This happend to me too Ache
any chance we can get them restored?
Back to top Go down
Samael.
Sky Member
Samael.

PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 6:51 pm

HALLO!!!!! -.-***************

U know I´m an activ frendly and fair palyer and help often the new players.

BUT NOW I´m very ANGRY anger anger anger anger anger !!!!!!!!!!!!

BECAUSE: there is a little bug i have got 1,8 BILLION yes right i have hard work for this money and then i have plus an bloddy bow+10 and wanne sell it and i know how much i get ("onely" 500MILLION) and so i would have more then 2BILLION -> 2,3BILLION Penya .......

BUT now cames the bug i have LOST ALL MY PENYA DOWN TO 0 PENYA!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL IS GONE AT THE SELLING OF THE WEAPON!!!!!!!!!! now pls give me the 2,3billion back and fix this bug because i think all players that get more then 2billion are lose all money and if u wanne know how i get so much money .... 1.I have won some Events and so get more then 400million then i have buy me Bloddy Bow and macke it +10 because then i get REALY more money from npc for it and so i buf for 300million bloddy weapons and macke it +10 and then sell it for 500million and so each weapon give me 200million and i must long do this to get so much and so i onely wanne say that u could warn me that there is a limmet ore else /ORE IT IS A BUG A BEAD BUG LOSE ALL and now pls give it back

(i have an video where u can see that i have more then 1,8billion ,this was 1min. before i sell but i couldnt know that i would lose all so i have onely a video before and after ) also pls try ur best ore u lose me -.-*

- ANGRY anger anger anger anger anger anger anger anger anger SAMAEL:anger: anger

there is the video

Last edited by Samael. on Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rob
Game Master
Game Master
Rob

PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:20 pm

Samael. wrote:
HALLO!!!!! -.-***************

U know I´m an activ frendly and fair palyer and help often the new players.

BUT NOW I´m very ANGRY anger anger anger anger anger !!!!!!!!!!!!

BECAUSE: there is a little bug i have got 1,8 BILLION yes right i have hard work for this money and then i have plus an bloddy bow+10 and wanne sell it and i know how much i get ("onely" 500MILLION) and so i would have more then 2BILLION -> 2,3BILLION Penya .......

BUT now cames the bug i have LOST ALL MY PENYA DOWN TO 0 PENYA!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL IS GONE AT THE SELLING OF THE WEAPON!!!!!!!!!! now pls give me the 2,3billion back and fix this bug because i think all players that get more then 2billion are lose all money and if u wanne know how i get so much money .... 1.I have won some Events and so get more then 400million then i have buy me Bloddy Bow and macke it +10 because then i get REALY more money from npc for it and so i buf for 300million bloddy weapons and macke it +10 and then sell it for 500million and so each weapon give me 200million and i must long do this to get so much and so i onely wanne say that u could warn me that there is a limmet ore else /ORE IT IS A BUG A BEAD BUG LOSE ALL and now pls give it back

(i have an video where u can see that i have more then 1,8billion ,this was 1min. before i sell but i couldnt know that i would lose all so i have onely a video before and after ) also pls try ur best ore u lose me -.-*

- ANGRY anger anger anger anger anger anger anger anger anger SAMAEL:anger: anger

I'm sorry and we understand the situation. The reason for this is that some Game Masters are making overpowered items that SHOULDN'T even exist. Like, making Green Sets +100, same with weapons. That kind of crap.
Admin Sky wrote:
It Might be Your character had something on it Or someone in game is wearing an Over Upgrade items and it spawn to your login spawn that's all i can see happen all the time....
However, please try to understand that the server is still too new with a whole bunch of bugs to fix. This is a known problem and we'll find out who's doing this. Getting angry and posting a rant will not solve anything, only to make problems worse.

Instead of ranting, you could have read Admin Sky's post up above and understood the problem. Honestly, I have no idea if you had 1.8 bil and all the stuff you said you had... only Admin Sky would know that. In the meantime, try to relax until we contact you in-game.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/robstpeterspage
tialel001

PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 12:25 am

i got the same problem as Samael but the issue at the moment is....do we get our money back? because i tried to store pennya in my bank and ALL i had, 2.5 bil, is GONE i mean ALL GONE down to 0 pennya.
might not be that much for a gm but for a regular player it is so please take as much time as u need to fix this issue but get us our money back :o
we worked hard for it <.<
IGN: Tomeli
Back to top Go down
sheena

PostSubject: Lost 2.1billion   All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 2:21 am

tialel001 wrote:
i got the same problem as Samael but the issue at the moment is....do we get our money back? because i tried to store pennya in my bank and ALL i had, 2.5 bil, is GONE i mean ALL GONE down to 0 pennya.
might not be that much for a gm but for a regular player it is so please take as much time as u need to fix this issue but get us our money back :o
we worked hard for it <.<
IGN: Tomeli

Yeah, had the same problem... I was sooo shocked to see it gone. T_T I'm hoping i can get it back, but then if not, oh well... I hope that SkyTeam will fix it soon. I truly love this server so don't let us players down! <3 ^^

Anyhow, another player suggested turning ur penya to perin if you have large amounts. Then when u need the money, u can turn the perin back into penya... Hope this helps all. ^^
Back to top Go down
wejrox

PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:05 am

hey, sometimes when you are playing, you suddenly start doing 25k of dmge, i cant post a screenstot yet, but wen i can, i will.

thx
Back to top Go down
divinebetlog

PostSubject: GM jhya nag bug ung account ko   All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:09 am

Gm jhya nag bug ung account ko pumunta lng ako ng darkon eh nag bug na nawala ung ibang gamit sa equipment kinusap ko lng ung public officer eh mga arround 7:20pm d2 sa pinas my history namna dba ung flyff totoo po toh thnx and more power
Back to top Go down
divinebetlog

PostSubject: GM Jhay nag bug account ko   All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:32 am

GM jhay nag bug account ko nawala ung ibang gamit sa equipment pumunta lng ako ng darkon eh tapos kinausap ko ung public officer dun un tapos nag log out ako kc ala ung gamit n nabili ko pag log in ko un ala ng gamit ung character ko mga arround 7:20pm d2 sa pinas my history naman po kau dba ng flyff makikita nyo un? totoo po un promise thnx ng more power
Back to top Go down
gladiatorstyle
Sky Member
gladiatorstyle

PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:44 am

english plzzz or post on special forum
Back to top Go down
ErnieBoy06

PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 4:12 am

GM admin i hope you read this i am RingMaster and i want to help other players while your offline i want to be a Sub GM i only want is to make high my buffs so i can buff them good pls i will apply...please and i promise that i wont brake the rules.....just a Sub Gm thnx a lot i hope you response soon

InGameName:Kaye
Job:RingMaster
Username:ErnieBoy06
Back to top Go down
Altomo

PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 5:19 am

I'm sure this has happened to someone else...

But I clicked to go inside the Dekane Mines. Now everytime i try to log onto that character, the program just crashes on me.

Jhay save my Jester please :P

Na kka bwiset kasi maganda ung equips nun at 2b pera ko sigh sigh sigh

See you in Kern

~SoulValcan/Altomo (in sky)
Back to top Go down
return00

PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 5:52 am

Ya...This happen to me to...my flyff also crash on the character selection screen.My character is in Azrial btw.
Back to top Go down
swamton

PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 4:30 am

Haii~~
i think there is bug with transy sex
ii tried use it more than once but it don't let me change my sex
hope u check it

cya~~and Good luck with fixin all bugs
Back to top Go down
Sapphy

Sapphy

PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 3:04 pm

Well, there is a bug on the friends list, because like I already added them as friend and later some other time, their in-game name disappears in the list.
And when they level, the number of their lvl doesn't change, it just says their lvl when they started. So I hope you guys can fix it :D

Sapphy
Back to top Go down
servalio
Sky Member
servalio

PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 1:11 am

I want to enter flyff with my Bp but its crashed when im trying it.My lvl 5 char i cant enter too.
I register a new acc. and then i can enter flyff. Need help
2pics sigh
All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE.... - Page 2 2qt9zt0
All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE.... - Page 2 2uj1444
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next