Sky FlyFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sky FlyFF

[Vote Here]
Flyff

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....

Go down 
+26
return00
Altomo
divinebetlog
wejrox
sheena
tialel001
Samael.
andy
Haru_The_Angel
Admin Sky
deadmetal56
servalio
Eowyn
Rob
uno23
gladiatorstyle
killers899
kraidia
omgitsyouoy
Flohness
Glen
Sapphy
Jess
ErnieBoy06
sanoske911
CaptainGlaphan
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sumino
Sky Member
Sumino

All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 5:43 am

servalio wrote:
I want to enter flyff with my Bp but its crashed when im trying it.My lvl 5 char i cant enter too.
I register a new acc. and then i can enter flyff. Need help
2pics sigh

Oh about the same thing happened to my other account too
It just stays on the character section while all the servers are online
but i can still log in with my other accounts

Sapphy wrote:

And when they level, the number of their lvl doesn't change, it just says their lvl when they started.

Same as the party window too
Back to top Go down
servalio
Sky Member
servalio

All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 6:17 am

damn were lucker with buggs laugh i have 1.8 mrd and i dont want loose that sigh
Back to top Go down
Rob
Game Master
Game Master
Rob

PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:04 am

Yeah... we have a lot of bugs. Honestly, I think we're using Caali's files. Not sure....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/robstpeterspage
servalio
Sky Member
servalio

PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:19 am

Rob and now i get my char back or not ?
Back to top Go down
Exoceth

PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 3:46 am

GM's why cant i log in?

am i IP banned cause i posted a thread on filipino?

or theres something wrong on the server?
Back to top Go down
servalio
Sky Member
servalio

PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 4:10 am

Stupid question.Nobody can login -______- cuz the server is down.Read next time the news.
Back to top Go down
servalio
Sky Member
servalio

PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 6:40 am

I want to play,but nobody fix my char bug glare
Back to top Go down
XxSpeeDxX

PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 11:34 pm

Problem... I cant play with my char (name: XxSpeeDxX). I think it's cause its stuck on flying middle of the sea. I loged in with my other char and it worked. So please fix this i want my char back :(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....   All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Bugs,Problems and Not Working Things That We Need To Fixed POST HERE....
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3