Sky FlyFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sky FlyFF

[Vote Here]
Flyff

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My GameMaster Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Quwi

My GameMaster Application Empty
PostSubject: My GameMaster Application   My GameMaster Application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:40 am

Name: Samuel Masih
IGN :
Hours you are active: Sunday - thursday 7 Hours. And Friday - Saturday How long i want to.
Experience being a GM: I have been Gm on a Other Flyff Private server and people liked me, i have been Moderator in a Forum too.
Why should we choose you: Because Many People like me and i like to help people because it makes me happy and im active and i know a little bit of Coding and im good a Design and i know GM commands too.
Do u Speak English ? Yes.
Girl or Boy? Boy

Other: Im good at Design i got PSCS3 And im good at handling people :)
Back to top Go down
Eowyn
Game Master
Game Master
Eowyn

PostSubject: Re: My GameMaster Application   My GameMaster Application Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 2:57 pm

i saw u in flaris central asking for money and items surprise
and u trade me every minute glare

for me Denied ouch LOL
Back to top Go down
Danzou

Danzou

PostSubject: Re: My GameMaster Application   My GameMaster Application Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 6:56 pm

Negative Points:

1. No offense but, this is an application. Not a Charisma Experience. You need to know about the game and how to deal with the user's. Don't expect to be a good "GM" with that attitude.

2. Like the definition says: Game Master > It's required to know at least coding, or maybe to be specialized in one helpful side (Events, Coding, Graphics, Forum, etc). Try to improve your quality of writting and take more time to make this application. It's not to said this sucks (sorry for expression) for it looks like an application of 5 minutes. Take your time, this is like a curriculum (Planning to make it at 5 minutes) you're gonna get fired "ASAP!".

3. Try completing the step of having "16 years old".
Back to top Go down
Sumino
Sky Member
Sumino

PostSubject: Re: My GameMaster Application   My GameMaster Application Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 6:55 am

Ah
I remember of giving you 30mil
catface
Back to top Go down
Avaster
Sky Member
Avaster

PostSubject: Re: My GameMaster Application   My GameMaster Application Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:12 pm

Glen wrote:
GM Requirments:

-Must be 16 or older

Late, but a no from me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My GameMaster Application   My GameMaster Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My GameMaster Application
Page 1 of 1