Sky FlyFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sky FlyFF

[Vote Here]
Flyff

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GM Application in game.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Franchize
Sky Member

GM Application in game. Empty
PostSubject: GM Application in game.   GM Application in game. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:29 am

Name: Jason

Experience: I have been a GM for Fly For Fame but since they wiped out FlyForFame I knew I could longer be no GM they were just too many hackers. For FlyForFame I knew how to script and also fix a bu and also im mature and serious. :>
Why shoud you be GM: I should be a GM because although its a hard work ill always be there for people even though when i ignore them because of all the other pms ill get back with you :>. Im always active so if there are any bugs and no other gm is on I'll gladly fix it.
Back to top Go down
CaptainGlaphan
Game Master
Game Master
CaptainGlaphan

PostSubject: Re: GM Application in game.   GM Application in game. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 8:01 am

Ok... Prove That u can fix a Bug... Fix 1 Bug(Pang buffer) and we might give u a Shot..
Back to top Go down
Franchize
Sky Member

PostSubject: Re: GM Application in game.   GM Application in game. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:01 am

Alrigh now stop the maintenace :DDD
Back to top Go down
Flohness
Sky Member
Flohness

PostSubject: Re: GM Application in game.   GM Application in game. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:48 pm

How do you fix a bug outside of FlyFF ? Anyone where you can dl the source or something like that?
It's hard to find a bug without reading or compiling the code o_O
Back to top Go down
Avaster
Sky Member
Avaster

PostSubject: Re: GM Application in game.   GM Application in game. Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:42 pm

CaptainGlaphan wrote:
Ok... Prove That u can fix a Bug... Fix 1 Bug(Pang buffer) and we might give u a Shot..

Agreed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM Application in game.   GM Application in game. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GM Application in game.
Page 1 of 1