Sky FlyFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sky FlyFF

[Vote Here]
Flyff

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rob's Game Master Application(Approved)

Go down 
+2
Glen
Rob
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rob
Game Master
Game Master
Rob

Rob's Game Master Application(Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Rob's Game Master Application(Approved)   Rob's Game Master Application(Approved) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 8:13 pm

Name: Rob

Experience:
Ah, I have some experiences at being a Game Master. I'm an ex-Game Master of Insanity and Lulz. Insanity, unfortunately, had to be put down. The dev's of Insanity are still working on them but, due to school and work, I told them I'll take my leave. Lulz, on the other hand, had a bad leader. Always changing the rules and crashing the servers for fun. I got annoyed with him and left. lol... To be honest, Insanity had a really nice community and I was glad to assist them while I was there.
[I have no intention of advertising other servers. I simply just explained my experiences at the servers I was part of. Sorry. You may remove them if you wish.]

Why should you be a GM:

I believe I should become a Game Master because I've always liked helping people. I've seen what being a Game Master is and let me tell you, it's not an easy task. You're constantly getting spammed by people that need help or just by people that beg for stuff. I'm a very patient person and if it seems like I'm not answering you or ignoring you, I'm not. It's really difficult to reply and help out EVERYONE every second. So please, be patient and I'll get to you.

I'm online a lot, helping people, buffing, and/or doing events. I could be fun and serious at the same time. I'm not one that would fool around unless I have the time to. xD I'm goofy. Deal with it. <3 Honestly, I'm all for helping this community.

When I'm not sleeping or not at school, I'm usually online a lot (after homework of course). I'll try being fair and help all of the players. Hopefully, this community is better than the other communities I've assisted and grow to become the best community out there. ^_^

If you have any questions or need me at any time. Please feel free to send me a PM and/or contact me at:
rob.stpeter@live.com

Last edited by Rob on Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/robstpeterspage
Glen
Game Master
Game Master
Glen

PostSubject: Re: Rob's Game Master Application(Approved)   Rob's Game Master Application(Approved) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 8:35 pm

Haha, Rob is also a good friend of mine for about 2 years in eFlyff and also has been a good friend.

He was a GM to me when i was playing Insanity and he took care of me.

So I would very recommend him to become one.

So, I hope you will be accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://skyflyff.forumotion.com
CaptainGlaphan
Game Master
Game Master
CaptainGlaphan

PostSubject: Re: Rob's Game Master Application(Approved)   Rob's Game Master Application(Approved) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 8:53 pm

Who's Rob on Eflyff? :)
Back to top Go down
Admin Sky
Admin
Admin
Admin Sky

PostSubject: Re: Rob's Game Master Application(Approved)   Rob's Game Master Application(Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 1:06 am

If you have an experience for Scripting like adding an npc and make it work..
Fixing the Bugged in game .

Adding Customize NPC:

Example of Customize NPC is Diaz NPC created by Beaver

NPC Shops

Event NPC

Examples of bug NPCs:

Post Box
Creating An Ultimate Weapon
Pang Buffs
Mystery RobeBoy
Job Changer To Master that goes down to level 60
And More xD

Chose anything on that list that you can make and you'll be one of my Team
:)
Back to top Go down
Glen
Game Master
Game Master
Glen

PostSubject: Re: Rob's Game Master Application(Approved)   Rob's Game Master Application(Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 8:22 am

Admin Sky wrote:
If you have an experience for Scripting like adding an npc and make it work..
Fixing the Bugged in game .

Adding Customize NPC:

Example of Customize NPC is Diaz NPC created by Beaver

NPC Shops

Event NPC

Examples of bug NPCs:

Post Box
Creating An Ultimate Weapon
Pang Buffs
Mystery RobeBoy
Job Changer To Master that goes down to level 60
And More xD

Chose anything on that list that you can make and you'll be one of my Team
:)

Jhay He cant code lol

all he can do is be a GM and ACTUALLY help people and actually active
Back to top Go down
https://skyflyff.forumotion.com
Neorath

Neorath

PostSubject: Re: Rob's Game Master Application(Approved)   Rob's Game Master Application(Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 5:51 am

Hey Sky,

I don't quite see why Game Masters would need any kind of coding skills just to become a Game Master. After all, a GM is someone who helps people out, not helps coding the server.
You should instead hire Coders if you need people to script for you. I'd say you let there be GM's without scripting knowledge, simply because they should spend more time helping people than just having a GM character but not being able to logon because they're too busy scripting :P

If I were you, Sky, then I wouldn't let this guy slip through my fingers. This is probably the best GM application I've seen in ages. I've played many games including a cr** load of private servers, with GM applications, but really, this application is most likely the best I've ever seen!

*Disclaimer*
All of the above is based on my personal opinions, if I get banned for being honest, I'll contact my lawyer and tell him a joke so he's happy, along with me.

Lol, well seriously, just dun hate me for being honest, if... You would. ^^,

Thanks for reading,
-Neorath.
Back to top Go down
PorcelainDoll
Sky Member
PorcelainDoll

PostSubject: Re: Rob's Game Master Application(Approved)   Rob's Game Master Application(Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 9:27 am

Well, dear.

It doesn't say anywhere that coding is required to become a GM.
He simply stated if he can code then he will be one of the Admins Team, not the GM's team, but the Admins.

On the contrary, I would agree with this being one of the best applications I've seen.

-Lexx
Back to top Go down
Admin Sky
Admin
Admin
Admin Sky

PostSubject: Re: Rob's Game Master Application(Approved)   Rob's Game Master Application(Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 12:00 pm

Well Rob You're Accepted To our Team..

Just remember the rules of Skyflyff Team

Do not Abuse your Power :)

Welcome Rob
Back to top Go down
Neorath

Neorath

PostSubject: Re: Rob's Game Master Application(Approved)   Rob's Game Master Application(Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:57 pm

Hm, you're right Lexx, it's not said anywhere that he needed it. My mistake ^^

Congratulations Rob with your GM Spot :)

See you in-game!

-Neorath.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Game Master
Game Master
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Rob's Game Master Application(Approved)   Rob's Game Master Application(Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 6:09 pm

Thanks everyone! ^^; I'll be locking this since it's been accepted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/robstpeterspage
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rob's Game Master Application(Approved)   Rob's Game Master Application(Approved) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rob's Game Master Application(Approved)
Page 1 of 1