Sky FlyFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sky FlyFF

[Vote Here]
Flyff

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Avaster's Game Master Application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Avaster
Sky Member
Avaster

Avaster's Game Master Application. Empty
PostSubject: Avaster's Game Master Application.   Avaster's Game Master Application. Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:02 pm

Name: Jason
Sex: Male

Game Master Experience
* Well, to get the ball rolling I've been Game Master on a flyff private server named [democratic republican flyff] It's a idiotic name, because my friend made it, to fool around on, but ended up being quite popular to a extent, sadly enough it wasn't able to stay online because of the financial issues that have occurred. To be honest, I don't really have any more Game Master experience on any other servers, I know all the basic commands, I'm willing to learn the new ones, that are required.

Why should I become a Game Master?

* I believe, that I should receive the Game Master status/position because, I'm best fit for it. I've got a passion of helping people, literally. From the experience I've had of being a Game Master, I know that you're going to get spammed constantly of people wanting assistance, and I'll be there helping them to the best of my ability, and If I can't help them I'll figure out the answer and then get back to them. If I can't get to them that second, I'll tell them to wait a minute and then I'll get to them.

I'm not going to lie, I'm online a lot if I'm not at Work/School I'll be home on my computer, gaming. (: I take this position seriously, and don't tolerate fooling around, unless I've got nothing else to do, and no one else needs my help and, people are always going to need help, whether they're beginners or not. I've got a humors side, but that's just me? If you don't like it you don't have to.
(:

If you've got any questions, or want to get to know me better please private message me on forums, or visithttps://skyflyff.forumotion.com/t192-greetings-i-m-avaster

[P.S: I'm sorry if my grammar isn't the best working on it (:]
A+ for effort

* Avaster was here.

Back to top Go down

Avaster's Game Master Application.
Page 1 of 1